Your Chance to Interview Pet Product Connoisseur Capree Kimball
Posted ago by Carli
That’s right folks, we’re changing things up, and giving YOU the chance to ask Capree Kimball anything and everything you’ve been wondering about pet products.
Capree Kimball is the managing editor of Dog Milk, the ultimate online source for modern dog design reviews, news, and finds. When it comes to pet products, she really knows her stuff, so we were more than a little excited when she agreed to share her expertise with the Quirky community (there may have been some cheering). Rather than hold a traditional interview with Capree, we decided to open the questioning up to the wider community, in order to conduct a more collaborative Q&A. All you need to do is post your questions in the comments section below before Monday, February 4th and we’ll select a set of our favorites to ask her. Capree’s responses will then be published in a blog post featuring the interview that you helped write!
So, to give you an overview, this is what we already know about Capree. She…
– Has a miniature schnauzer named Wrigley, and a Shih Tzu named Smash
– Serves as the managing editor of Dog Milk, and the assistant editor of Curbly
– Has a deep love of Victorian-era “fancy lads”, 19th Century anatomy drawings, and tin robots
– Loves big, bold colors and big, bold patterns, as well as anything well-designed, especially if it’s something she can sit on
– Chronicles her adventures in modern design on her blog MAIYA
– Was recently listed on Ignite Social Media’s list of “100 Women Bloggers You Should Be Reading” as well as Stylelist Home’s “5 Pinners to Follow Now“.
This is quite an impressive spread, but there is also a lot that we don’t know about Capree and her thoughts on pet products, so ask away!