In order to invent, influence, and earn, you first have to register for a Quirky account. Don’t worry… it’s super quick and easy.Sign Up for Quirky
Sign up to participate in our product development process and the Quirky community!
Total Paid Out: $48,623
Development Duration: about 1 month
Days in Store: 764
Units to Date: 24,306
Keep your cords clean and concealed with Plug Hub, an under-desk cord management station that hides your power strip and cords in one discreet unit.
- Three openings on the top of the unit direct your cords neatly to your power strip.
- Three integrated cord anchors let you wrap up and hide longer cords.
- Sit Plug Hub on its rubber bottom or on its back, or mount it to a wall.
- Made from rigid plastic with a rubber “foot” on the bottom.
- Charcoal, with a light blue base.
3.5in x 10.5in x 9.5in
Viewing: 1-3 of 14Show All
If you're planning on plugging in anything with a power block, forget it. Even plugging in my phone charger was a hassle because the chord anchors got in the way. If you're only plugging in things without power blocks you should be perfectly fine. In addition, the unit isn't very aesthetically pleasing and the cost is a little bit high for what you get as well. In retrospect, I should have just DIY-ed something that would actually fits.
I bought a second one for my other rat nest, works like charm
Helped clean up under my desk that's for sure... helps a lot to cut down on that extra bit of wire everything seems to have and tuck it neatly out of the way. Build quality is nice, and it's just the right size. :)
Viewing: 1-3 of 12Show All