Futon? Check. Posters? Check. Enough ramen noodles to feed a small country? Double check.
Now, Quirky has one more thing to add to your list of dorm room, first apartment, and starter home essentials: Vesta, a hot pot that lets you heat water, noodles, pasta, and other liquids, then eat or serve from the very same bowl.
- Thermo-insulated design traps heat to keep the bowl’s contents warm, while the exterior remains cool to the touch.
- Integrated spout and pour/carry handle, so you can easily serve tea and other hot beverages.
- Lid includes an integrated, removable stainless steel spoon.
- Temperature control dial lets you turn on the device and adjust the temperature from warm to boil.
- Built in cooking timer with automatic shut-off.
- Inside of bowl has integrated reference marks for measuring.
- Thick plastic exterior, with stainless steel interior and spoon.
- White matte finish with burnt orange accents.
- Plugs into a detachable base that houses the power supply (120V).
- Holds approximately one liter (3-4 cups).
- Bowl diameter at widest point is 6.4".
- Base diameter is 3.25".
Vesta comes with four parts: bowl, spoon, lid, and base.
Price, qty and features subject to change during production process.