NOTE: No Influence is being offered for participation.
We’re looking for ways to make the Pricing Game give us more accurate data. By tying responses to individual community members rather than collecting results in bulk, we hope to get a better feel for pricing preferences in the target market for Pivot Power Desktop.
Please follow directions carefully and answer in the format shown below.
… and so on. Thanks!
1. Are you male or female?
2. Tell us what your age range is by writing 18-22, 23-30, 31-40, 41-50, or 50+.
3. How much do you currently spend on consumer electronic products per year? ($0-$100, $101-$300, $301-$500, $500+)
4. Would you purchase this product? Answer (Yes or No)
5. Would you pay $35 for this product? (Yes or No)
6. How much would you pay for this product?
7. Which type of retailer would you most likely purchase this product at?
General Merchandiser (ex: Target, Walmart), Drug Store (ex: CVS, Walgreens), Office Super Store (ex: Staples, Office Max), Consumer Electronics/Mobile (ex: Best Buy, Apple), E-commerce (ex: Amazon.com), Department Store (ex: Macy, JC Penny), Home Goods (ex: Bed, Bath and Beyond, Container Store), Club Stores (ex: Costco, Sam’s Club).