7 months ago
Few activities are as communal as a family meal, but while cultures around the world will sit together to eat, the act of cooking is too often handled by a single person. This is all about to change with Mesa, an all-in-one cooking platform designed to bring the chef back to the table, letting the whole family participate in crafting a well-balanced meal. Mesa's design features a primary griddle that can be used for general-purpose heating, along with a second, customizable cooking surface that accommodates a variety of dishes, from stews to Korean BBQ, all in one place. The future of indoor cooking is here folks, and it's ready for anything.
- Two separate cooking surfaces, each with its own temperature control dial
- Primary griddle for all-purpose grilling and food prep
- Secondary cook surface with customizable attachments
- Removable cord, which allows the base to be used as a presentation piece
- Grill Press: This electric press lets you heat and grill your meats from both sides. The hand-held design allows you to control the pressure to preserve juices and essential nutrients.
- Sauce Pan: Cook anything from stewed veggies to spagetti sauce in this double-handled sauce pan.
- Griddle Stone: If the main griddle isn't large enough, this second grill can handle any number of sides at varying temperatures. It's also perfect for a personal pizza.
- Pot: Boil water or cook any dish that needs those extra inches.
- Steamer Basket: Plug this into the pot to steam vegetables while your pasta boils and your meat grills.
- Lid: A glass lid allows everyone to see what's cooking.
- Korean BBQ: This contoured accessory is a glimpse into the variety of plug-ins the could be available for Mesa, allowing you to cook thin ingredients in unique style.
- Mini-tongs let the whole family dive in and cook their food the way they like it.
- Cast iron main grilling/griddle surface
- High heat resistant plastic body
- Stainless Steel accessories
- Glass lid
- Base Unit: 530mm W x 67.5mm T x 290mm D